Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Lucy has been sick all weekend, so most of my Mother's Day weekend has been spent cuddling with her. Not that I am complaining . . . she is so active all the time, it's rare that we get to sit and cuddle any more!! She has been running a fever since Thursday afternoon and we can't seem to get rid of it. The doctor said on Friday that it was just a cold, and she has had a runny nose and a little bit of a cough, but the fever just won't go away! We'll call back tomorrow and see if we need to bring her in again.

For my Mother's Day/my birthday/anniversary gift, I got a new Nikon camera and it is AMAZING!! Granted, I haven't had a lot of time to play with it much this weekend but so far I have enjoyed the little bit I have. So below, I have just a few pictures from this weekend . . .a few from around the house and a few of my pitiful little girl. Can't wait until she is feeling better!!!

Poor sick little girl!

After breakfast this morning

Trying to get the new camera

Blowing a kiss!

Playing with the up close setting - the rhododendron in our yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment