Monday, April 18, 2011

The Little Princess

Tonight after Lucy's bath, I put her in her Easter dress so that we could get a few pictures. After all, Easter morning will be such a busy time, trying to get to church for the Sunrise service! I have to say that this little dress is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I found it at TJ Maxx, stuffed in between shirts in the women's section. Obviously someone had tried to hide it away since it was the only one in the store, but it was the right size and just perfect for Lucy. Finders Keepers, right? :)

When I pulled it out of the closet for Lucy to put it on, she loved it. She kept saying "Oooh" and "Ohhh" and "Wow". . .so cute!!
Happy Easter!

Laughing at Daddy

Love this face

Dancing around in our Cinderella dress

Sassy little thing :)

Needless to say, she will be the cutest almost two year old at church on Sunday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment