Sunday, July 10, 2011

Maybe we've lived in the mountains too long . . .


Michael and I had decided that we were going to get Lucy a Cozy Coupe for her birthday, but we wanted to wait until we had finished moving. So on Friday, as Lucy and I were driving home, I said to her, "Lucy, Mommy and Daddy are going to get you a car - would you like a red car?" And her reply? "Nope!" So I said, "Well, they make pink cars too - would you like one of those?" She thought for a moment and then said, "No - pink truck!" Despite my best efforts, she is becoming a mountain girl!

But as you can see, we ended up with the red car. They did have a pink power wheel jeep/truck, but I don't think she's quite ready for that! And in future planning, I figured a red one might get more use down the road than a pink one. She has had a good time with it. This afternoon we went out to play and she wanted to get "Big Elmo" to ride with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment