Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few Lucy stories

Here's a few "Lucy Moments" for you!!

- Lucy spread out her blanket on the floor and pretended to jump off the edge just like she jumps into the pool. When she jumps into the pool, I always count "1, 2, 3 - jump!" Apparently we need to work on her counting skills some more because she said, "3, 4, 9 - jump!"

- Today, when I sneezed, Lucy looked at me and said, "Bless you, Mommy!" We are working so hard on our manners but every time she says an unprompted "Thank you" or "Please" or now, "Bless you," my heart just melts.

- Lucy is speaking in many phrases now - sometimes even complete sentences. Like all two-year-olds , she often gets her pronouns confused and says things like, "Me want" instead of "I want." So the other night I was eating and Lucy wanted some. . . so how did she ask? "Bite Me!" Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment