Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random photos

Haven't posted a lot since going back to work - it's that time of year, I guess, when things start to get busy! We've had some beautiful fall weather here lately so we're trying to get out and enjoy it when we can. The picture above and below are from one of our afternoons in the yard. Lucy loves to hug the flying pig when we get ready to come in the house. (See picture above) And the one below is of my cutie pie, giving the camera a (quick!) smile before running off to play some more.


Lucy and I ran in the grocery store last Sunday to pick up some ice cream for choir practice ( something I learned at MRUMC! ;) ) and I didn't put her in a cart. My mistake, since there are all kinds of things to discover when you're walking around! Lucy found this spider balloon and got so excited! One of her favorite songs right now is the Itsy Bitsy Spider, so she wants to talk about spiders ALL the time. She was so funny, carrying this balloon around the grocery store. She held it up above her head, like a helium balloon. She has played with this balloon all week, so I guess it was worth the $2 investment. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment