Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to Grammy, Gramma, Mama Mae, Mamaw, and Grandmommy!


We had a nice Mother's Day Sunday at church. The kids made a video to say Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms - when it was Lucy's turn, she mumbled and when they told her to talk loud, she looked right at the camera and said, "Happy Birthday, Mommy!" (Close - that's next weekend!!) They also had corsages for all the moms and then the kids sang a worship song. Lucy hasn't quite learned yet that all the other kids behind her are singing with her, not her backup singers. She stepped down on the step in front of everyone and sang and danced all around, stealing the show! :)

For Mother's Day, I told Michael all I wanted was to not have to cook and to have a nap in the afternoon. So we went out for a delicious brunch at Frankie Bones and then came home and everyone had a three hour nap! It was wonderful!! And of course, every year, Lucy and I have a picture taken together. . . .

Mother's Day 2010 
(She had her first ear infection that weekend!)

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day 2012

I guess my hands will be full in next year's picture!! God has truly blessed me. I am so thankful for each moment with my precious girl and can't wait for my boys to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment