Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bubbles!!

 It's summertime!!! That means it's time for fun in the sun! One of Lucy's favorite past times is playing with bubbles. Not too long ago, she needed the non-spill kind of bubble container and she struggled to blow any bubbles. Now, she can blow bubbles without spilling any, as well as wave the bubble wands and pour bubbles into the bubble blower without spilling. So since she needs very little help these days to have any bubble fun, I got to take pictures. :)




Right now, Lucy also insists on wearing a dress every day. Don't ask me why, but that's what she chooses. I may be doing laundry tonight so we have a clean one to wear tomorrow. . . 


Lucy also is very interested in using Mommy's camera. After I take a picture, she wants to see it. She also wants to hold the camera and take her own. Here's one of hers. . . not too bad , right??


In other news, we had another ultrasound on Monday. With twins, from here on out, we'll have at least one ultrasound a month to check on their growth, make sure they have enough fluid, etc. Everything looks great - both of them weigh around 1lb 13 oz. and are growing on schedule. .  they measure a few days smaller than average, but nothing of any concern. I have been using my summer vacation to rest as much as possible so far. While we are only at 26 weeks, I feel like (and look like!) I am about 32-33 weeks. So it has been a blessing to be able to put my feet up and take it easy. It is a lot of work to grow two babies! School will be back in session for us in July and it will be hard to get back into the swing of things. . . even though it will only be for a little while. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment