Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



I can't believe it's already 2010! What a year 2009 was . . . everything has changed since Lucy got here! (For the better of course!) She has grown so much and it has been such an adventure every day to see what new things she will learn. I am sad to see 2010 arrive though, because that means that I have to go back to work. I know that Lucy and Daddy will have a great two months, but I am sad. Of course, getting a paycheck again will be a great thing! :)

We had a busy Christmas week. We went to Mama Mae's house, Mimi's house, Great-Granddaddy and Great-Grandmommy's house, Pappy and Gramma's house, and Poppa and Grammy's house. While it was wonderful to get to see everyone, all the excitement and people and new places have worn this poor little girl out! She caught a virus and ran a fever on Monday night and since then has been a poor eater and poor sleeper. It hasn't been until today that my happy little girl has reappeared! Being back at home has seemed to work wonders for her - she is back to eating better and is playing more. Her Daddy and I hope that she will sleep all night tonight! :)

Uncle David gave Lucy a new bathtub for Christmas which she LOVES! Here are a few pictures - you can see the rest in the 6 month folder.


Sitting in our Duck bath
Yay for bathtime!



Where did the water go??

No comments:

Post a Comment