Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lucy's favorite book


Hoppity Hop Peekaboo looks like a cute book, but don't let it fool you. Don't get me wrong - it's fine. But after the 197th time reading it, it gets really old! (No, I am not exaggerating!) Lucy LOVES this book. When we finish reading it, we have to start again. This afternoon we read it three times in a row so I put it up on the table and tried to distract Lucy. Not even her piano would keep her from reaching for the Peekaboo book . . .so we read it again. I even tried reading a different book, like Peekaboo kisses or I know an Old Lady who swallowed a Fly . . .both of which are interactive books . . . but she still wanted Hoppity Hop Peekaboo. If anyone has a new book suggestion, we will gladly take it! :)

School finished on Wednesday for our spring break. I am so glad to be on break. .. even though I have to go in tomorrow for a work day, Lucy is going to go with me for a while. I am so excited about being at home for two weeks. I love my job, I do, but I love being a mom more. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough that we can get out and go for a walk or go to the park. Michael and I are hoping we can go one afternoon to the Greenville Zoo.

There are some new pictures of Lucy in the nine month folder. Check back over the next two weeks for some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment