Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lucy's One Year Portraits

For Lucy's birthday, we wanted to have some pictures taken of her. And since it was her first birthday, I wanted to do a little more than just go to JC Penney. I emailed a girl I went to Converse with who now does photography for a living and she drove up and met us at the NC Arboretum right before Lucy's birthday. Of course, right as we got there that day, the biggest thunderstorm we have seen in a while blew in and kept us indoors. THat's ok though, because pictures of Lucy anywhere are going to be cute. It took a while to get the pictures, but you can go HERE and see them now! It'll ask you to enter a password - just type in "lucyoneyear" and you can see them. . . let me know which one is your favorite! I can't decide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment