Friday, July 9, 2010

Walking!

I can't believe it, but yes, my baby girl took her first steps yesterday! She stayed home from the babysitter's because she had been running a fever that morning and so Michael brought her to stay with me at school in the afternoon. (We had workdays this week as today is our first day back to school - gotta love the year round schedule!) She wanted to play with the drum so I told her to go and get it and she took two or three steps toward it on her own! I was so proud of her but then she wouldn't do it again so I thought that maybe it was just an accident. When Michael came back later to get her, I told her to walk to Daddy and she took about six or seven steps straight into his arms! It was so sweet!! We tried to capture it on video last night, but everytime she saw the camera out, she would drop down and crawl towards it . (Crawling is so much faster!) Hopefully in the next day or so, we'll have something to post so that you can see her! I guess she really is a toddler now - where did my little baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment