Saturday, November 6, 2010

My little goofball

It has been busy here at the Flack house! It seems like we have been going from one place to another all the time! On Tuesday, we went to Lucy's friend Kamden's 2nd birthday party. It was a nice time with the Robinson family and some other friends from church and Lucy kept everyone at our table entertained.. . .especially once it was cake time. She took her cupcake and set it on the table, playing it like a drum until she was up to her elbows in chocolate. Only then did she decide it was ok to pick it up and start shoving it in her mouth. It was amusing, to say the least, and thankfully, her shirt did come clean! :) Kevin got some pictures on his camera so hopefully he can email them to me! She was a MESS!

On Thursday when we got home from school, Lucy ran into the guest bedroom and pulled a stuffed frog out of the animal basket. She ran around the house, hugging the frog and "talking" excitedly for about five minutes. When it was snack time, she had to eat with the frog too. (See picture above) When you ask, "Lucy, what does the frog do?" she bounces up and down rapidly. It's too cute!

Then yesterday afternoon, Daddy and Uncle David had run to the store and I was trying to get things ready for dinner. I looked over and this is what I saw . . .
Yes, my child was in the dog pen. She thought this was quite amusing - I let her sit there long enough to snap a few pictures (I couldn't resist!) but then we got out . . .after all, babies don't go in the pen - dogs do! So please don't turn me in for child abuse . . . we really don't put our daughter in a dog pen! ;)

It is such a joy to have such a happy little girl! Life is full of adventures everyday with her and I am so thankful that God chose Michael and I to be parents to this little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment