Friday, January 28, 2011

A few cute pictures

It has been a busy few weeks here at the Flack house. After all of the snow, Lucy developed a double ear infection, followed by a little stomach bug. (Thankfully, it wasn't the bad stomach bug that is going around everywhere!) Then this week was the first full week of school I have taught since before Christmas, thanks to workdays, holidays, and of course, snow. Not much has been going on, but I thought I'd share a few new photos of fun around the house with Lucy. She is so full of personality that there is never a dull moment here!


Lucy, dressing up like a flower

Lucy, as a princess

Sleepy girl, cuddled up with her Daddy


Lucy grabbed this off the door as we came in the house the other day. She kept walking around, looking through it, so of course I took a picture!


Chillin' in the kitchen. . . every time I look at this picture, I can't believe how much she looks like a little girl, not a baby!

How can you not help but smile at this face?

The other day, we washed Lucy's diaper bag. She needed something to take with her to the babysitter's, so Daddy put her things in this plastic container as a quick fix. Well, turns out it's the perfect size for Lucy to carry which she LOVES. . . I guess I ought to find her a little bookbag of her own to take with her.

Now, the author of the crazy feminist book Cinderella Ate My Daughter would probably disapprove of me allowing this, but I just think she's TOO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment