Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14th (Part 2)

Sorry the videos in the previous post are a poor quality. They looked so much better on my phone. . . oh well. School has finally ended for me and so now, maybe I will have a little time to breathe!! It has been a crazy hectic schedule since the beginning of November for me, and I thought for sure this last week of school was going to do me in for good. Fortunately, we made it through and now it's time for some holiday relaxation. :)

Since I haven't been able to get to it, here are the pictures from Lucy's program on Monday night. As you can see, the shots of her during the program aren't great because we were so far away, but you get the idea, right??

Waiting in the classroom for Ms. Dianne. . .
this is Lucy's favorite book at school!

Ms. Jenny walked in front right as I took the picture

Lucy, getting ready to wave to Mommy and Daddy again!


After the program, we let Lucy choose where we ate dinner. . .
she picked Arbys! (At least it wasn't IHOP - her new favorite)

Daddy told her to make a silly face. . .

Then she made another one. .. :)

Also, Zoey the Elf has been quite mischievous lately. . . . .




Lucy has had so much fun hunting for her every morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment