Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Nothing too exciting today. . . after all, it's a Wednesday night! This was a busy one, with Cherub Choir, followed by a makeup handbell rehearsal, and then a (surprisingly!) long Chancel Choir rehearsal. So here are a few photos from around the house. . . I played with the editing software on the computer with these.




Lucy went to see Santa this afternoon. Last year, her picture was all smiles - this year was a different story. The moment I went to get her out of her stroller, I felt her little body stiffen up and as we walked over to Santa, she clung to me like she never has before. We sat there for a little bit, but she was having no part of visiting with Santa. He gave her a candy cane as we were leaving, which endeared him enough to her to warrant a wave goodbye.

This evening we had some pictures taken at church. . .hopefully, I will have those in the next few days to show you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment