Sunday, December 5, 2010

What a day!

As you can tell, today has been an exhausting day! Today was Sunday. . . but not just any Sunday. . . youth choir cantata Sunday!! The youth sang at all 3 services today, after they had rehearsed and sang at Givens Estates yesterday! Then we had our entire cantata program this evening for the church. The youth did a fabulous job and I am so proud of them. They are an amazing bunch of kids whom I love dearly. What a blessing they are to me and I am so thankful for the opportunity to help them share the love of Christ through song.



This afternoon, Lucy got a special surprise! When we had gone to Kamden's birthday party the other week, Lucy had enjoyed playing with the Elmo that Kamden's grandmother had given him. When it was time to go, Lucy cried because she had to leave Elmo behind. (Also because it was bedtime!) Well, today at church Kevin told me that his mom had been so sad to see Lucy cry that she had bought her an Elmo as well! (My child is so spoiled!!!) We took a picture of Lucy and Elmo to put in our thank you note to send to Mrs. Robinson. . . Lucy has a new favorite toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment