Monday, December 6, 2010

A random day. . .

So these pictures have no rhyme or reason. . . but here are a few from today. The first two are my attempt at being "artsy". . . yeah, I probably should just stick to playing the piano. . . we had handbell rehearsal tonight and so while I was setting up I snapped a few pictures.



Then when we got home, Lucy saw the camera and she wanted to play with it. I let her take a few pictures (with help, of course!) and her Daddy was more than willing to pose! :)


Lucy's new favorite game is what we like to call "Upside Down Baby!" She loves to hang upside down or flip upside down . . .she squeals and laughs and has the best time!


And the final picture was a quick attempt for a picture with Lucy. . . this is the one we got. . . she wasn't going to pose anymore after this one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment