Friday, March 25, 2011

Just a few more pictures . . .

It has been a fun intersession break for me. Even though we only had a week off after our third nine weeks, I am so thankful that we had it. I was really beginning to get burnt out at school and a week with my family was just what I needed! We traveled to High Point for a few days (see the next two posts) and while it was a busy time filled with activities and visiting with family, it was lots of fun. The rest of the week has been filled with play time with Lucy, which I can never get enough of!

Lucy and Baxter, out in the driveway. Who knew that some sidewalk chalk, a ball, and some bubbles could provide hours of entertainment on a beautiful day?? :)


We kicked the ball, we bounced the ball, we threw the ball, we chased it. . . . and it never got old!


Lucy found a stick in the yard, which she wanted to show to Baxter. They had a good time playing with it. . .


Until Baxter got a hold of it!


Look how cute she is!!! And look how grown up . . . there's no baby left at my house!


It's been a fun week for us all. I've also gotten some work done around the house. . . laundry, cleaning around the house, putting away winter clothes, packing up toys Lucy doesn't play with anymore, boxing up a few things that I know we won't need between now and June. . . but those things aren't interesting to blog about, so I won't bore you with that!

I know that I will have to go back to work on Monday, but we have three more weeks until spring break, so I can make it until then. After that, we come back for about a month and then it will be June! Wow, time is flying by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment