Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lucy loves yogurt



In case you didn't know, my child has a thing for yogurt. She eats it at every meal of the day. . . and sometimes in between! So we went to the grocery store this evening and as we were leaving, she didn't want to let go of her 6 pack of yogurt. Well, I figured, what's the harm in letting her hold it on the way home?? Not my smartest move! About halfway home, Michael and I began to notice a fruity scent filling the air. Lucy had figured out how to remove the cardboard container surrounding the yogurt, peeled one of the tops back and was enjoying her yogurt, using her fingers for a spoon. Sigh. . . . I was too proud of her for figuring that out to be mad! But next time, I will make sure that all food containers are out of reach before driving away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment