Sunday, March 13, 2011

Playing outside


Today after youth choir, I took Lucy over to the playground at church. (Of course, if you have ever been to our church, you know I use the word "playground" loosely!!) There is not much there, but Lucy had a ball going down the slides. There was a small one that she rode down herself (holding my hands, though) and then she and I rode the big green slide. She kept going over to the covered slide, but I don't think she's quite ready for that one by herself . . . and I wasn't about to get stuck in the slide! :)

When we came home from church, Lucy wasn't ready to go inside yet. We went out to the front yard to play with the swing set, but Lucy saw her push car and wanted to drive that instead. So we went up and down the driveway again and again . . .running most of the time! :)


Of course, then the sticks in the driveway caught our attention. Lucy loves to pick up sticks and throw them into the grass. . .


There were all kinds of interesting things to find in the grass too. We picked up more sticks and found rocks, blades of grass, dirt, and so many other fun things to see.


And after all that excitement, we had a quick dinner and then off to bed! After all, tomorrow is Monday! However, it is only a four day week and then break begins!!! I cannot WAIT for a week with Lucy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment