Friday, March 18, 2011

Lucy at school!

It was our teacher workday before our intersession week at school. Several teachers had mentioned that they hadn't seen Lucy (Ever!) so I thought it was time to go and introduce her to everyone. She stayed with me for the first part of the morning and I took her over to her babysitter's when it was time for her nap. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy her morning. We played every instrument in Mommy's room when we got to school (See video below!) and then we went into the main building to meet everyone. Lucy LOVED running up and down the halls! I'm sure to a toddler those halls look like they go on forever. She would stop briefly to wave at teachers but then she was off again. We went into a Kindergarten room to visit with one of Mommy's friends and Lucy decided she is ready for school. Between the water table, the kitchen toys, the farm animal and tractor toys and the blocks, Lucy could have played all day! After I finally dragged her out of the Kindergarten room (after all, it was a WORK day for teachers! :) ), we went back and watched Sesame street videos off the projector onto the white board which was very exciting! You can watch Lucy dance in the other video below. We watched this video clip for ten minutes in a row (not kidding!!) and danced the whole time. By 10:00, Lucy started to fade. . .she had played hard that morning!!! I may not have gotten much work done while she was there, but it was the most fun I have had at school in a long time! (Don't worry - I did get work done after she left! It turned out to be a very productive day!)






Sorry the videos are not the best quality . . .they are taken from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment